Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What is human needed?

What is human needed?

In cultivate inter humanity daily, no neglectful that people need each other to in particular as humanism done. Be appreciated, to appreciate, take and give.

Ever once times when I has problem about to appreciate, be appreciated and makes me long time for thinking it. As human of course I always appreciated other people by my method. No people in the world enough perfect in all thing. Because I am understand that appreciated value of minus in self every people it mean appreciated in all more. I need to learn it because very important to building my self in future. How to see other people? How to place matter in the right? Every people have different point is common in discuss, but no to claim who is wrong or right. It is no fair.

Why we must to take and give?

Because of no people always right in the life. More people needed supporting and appreciate more that all what we have is for other people too. But we must do it in the clear portion. It is simple but difficult to starting firstly.

No comments: