Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Story of Sadness

Friendship with sadness is a note’s was I write when I meet with a painter at Malaysia. The introduced and than intensity to talking about artwork till in a times he invited me to come to his painting studio at Syah Alam region.

The studio in a place shop’s area is no insight as art studio. I go into studio later than saw a wide studio, because I do not have a studio possible next time. Some painting looked line at the wall, and the other waiting the finishing process. Long time I stop suddenly and feels the different image at the painting, almost painting is absurd. Husin the painter told me that he was trying to describe about world and harmony. He looked very sad when told me almost our world, earth, forest etc almost destroyed by industries and human error. I called Poetry of Sadness for his painting and than I write about that and send it to him. Some day he call me and say that very like my writing and would to place in to painting catalog while prepared. I just smile heard it news.

Last time, my friend (woman) told me that she has a new friend (man) and she very interesting by attributed of Gods of him. I looked her eyes blank to long year future. I know she is often dreaming to meet a man alike that, and feels sad very deep I think.

What relation first story about painting and second story about woman dream? No thing. I just want to tell you that of both story is has theme sadness relation. A hope is so far to get it. A hope about harmony in life, painting from imagination and a friend for really couple in future. Is it a sadness. Yes, romantic of sadness.

No comments: