Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Friendship

My age is entered 30 years old in this years, 2008. Graduated from University on 2003, as long as after study at University I was lose part of my friends. Now I was trying to survive out my home and far from friends. I do not know what I want now, but I fells I need friend to share and talking about as dream as.

Last Years ago, I leave my home at central Java Indonesia to Yogyakarta to learn more about my dream in art and photography. As while as before I gone I have a new friend at Yogyakarta very needed friend to hearing about her life. It is one of part my reason, why I live at Yogyakarta now.

6 months live at Yogyakarta I has an opportunity to join an art program in Malaysia, so I gone there for 3 months. Again I feeling so lonely there, in new place and new country. I do not know more about that country, I have no friend just know there is my brother working at Malaysia and I don know they are live until times I get one of them number phone and I meet they are. Oh, it is alike journey to find a friendship.

As long as concentrate to make artwork, I tired and need come out to know surrounding Kuala Lumpur. I do not know more where I must go on. And again I am meet a new friend from a same resident and he help me to wasting time at night or a day when we need go out.

Now, I still live at Yogyakarta. Many friend here I know but they are more activity, and I still here in front computer to writing, to browsing more knowledge. Sometimes tired and need a friend to hearing my story. Because I do not have special friend now. She is gone left me when I very need a friend. She really gone and so bad for me, may be it is the best for him because of me a jobless and no future. But she says want to keep this friendship and take care to still take and give. Yeah, I should to trust him and keep this. I try it, a new friendship starting by zero.

I am sure in other time I would get a new friend which would hearing my story. And by this blog I hope more friend could read my story, my idea and etc. To sharing how the best I must to do.

Your are my friend now, my reader. I hope it.

No comments: