Friday, June 6, 2008

Positive Thinking


Human life as long as journey in the times not go in stability, there for sometimes happened. Instability and emotional condition could meet even long depression in our life. Last trauma is one of partisan and make us difficult to make decision.

As human normally, I has likes that problem. So tired to starting again, and so heavy to make concentrate in working and thinking. Every times, every day it is so dark, imagination in darkness. Have no power to do something, shirk and be a lazy bone. Not see more in the future. It is bad experience for me.

Subliminal my self, than I thinking that when I would take way out in my life. Fiasco, wrong step, frustration etc is always in life traveling but why me not to try better. Back again to take my dream and hope in the future. I think every people not meet right way, if we not go out to our problem. Problem is just problem. I must to fighting against, and forget it the last.

Meet old friend, family and out the world and opened my mined.
Yes it is my condition now and last time. But now I learning again to back my self. Doing, trying and get positive thinking, I believe if me serious and keep my spirit so I should in stability and concentrate in working.

I believe it.

No comments: