Friday, June 20, 2008

Heritage Tourism


In season of holiday most people prepare planning to get a tourism or traveling with couple or family. Many choice destination as we want to go. May be one of that is heritage tourism. Relive a last history by short journey and know what the last human life and culture. Visit to a sacred place is needed by people to know aim in future. The human life is long story and history and sometimes we do not know what happened at last years ago. A traveling, journey is a one of short method to do it. Because our next generation would be prepared for it.

The photograph is my documentation when I visit to Cameroon Highland Pahang Malaysia. A hill with plant tea building by British as Malaysia colony. Here, I am can feels how British was build this region to be one of planter in Asia.
What kind of important the history for us?
May be every body have different opinion, but for me history is very important about who is me, where is me, etc.

No comments: