Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I want to get my future

Developing self is my orientation now, after long time spending time just to claim problems. I am forget that is the times to starting again, step by step. Wrong is wrong, everybody have last memories and I do not want to tell this.
I know not enough power to show my self, but I know should to try and be continued my step. Some agenda must be prepare soon. June and July I get a job to traveling and earning money, end of July go to Singapore to get symposium at Singapore. Meet most artist form all the world and presentation my artwork. It is big work for my artwork. There is exhibition, symposium, residency, exchange program.
Ah, traveling and traveling. Get a new friend and knowledge. Goodbye my memories, I want to come out and play. Sometimes I want to tell my artwork and traveling for you and someone I am still love next time.

No comments: